Summary of Position
Location: Appleton, WIApply Today
Job Type: Full Time
Pro Label is a locally owned printing facility celebrating our 30th year in business. We are looking to expand our staff with motivated, ambitious teammates.
If you are currently employed as a Warehouse Supervisor looking for a change, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
If you are a respectful, hard-working individual with a desire to learn, we will train you.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Schedule is Monday through Friday ~ day shift
- Implementing and maintaining policies and procedures as it relates to Warehouse Safety, Organization and cleanliness, inventory control, material handling, shipping and receiving.
- Supervisor up to 5 employees.
- Other miscellaneous projects required.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance