Summary of Position
Location: Appleton, WIApply Today
Job Type: Full Time
Pay is negotiable based of experience
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot accounting issues by partnering with members of the sales, operations, project management, pricing, and other cross functional departments.
- Perform month-end close activities, including account reconciliations and GL account analysis. Assist in month end review of financial statements.
- Assist with developing and preparing daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics as needed.
- Assist with fixed asset accounting including annual property tax reports.
- Assist in evaluation of business system processes and developing procedures where improvement is needed.
- Oversee customer deposit process and ensure it complies with current revenue recognition standards
- Maintaining various worksheets
- Prepare 401K year-end audit review.
- Responsible for working knowledge of accounting software.
- Responsible for tracking sales incentives and vendor reimbursements.
- Manage all activities related to insurance.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Associated degree in Accounting is required or an equivalent.